The Blog Nobody Reads

ruminations on politics, fat cats, injustice, and happier things like how to be more in tune with the planet, and the people on it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ignoring the Mundane for my art....

I've been ignoring the world around me to focus on writing fiction. I've churned out three pretty good short stories and I'm working on a fourth. It feels good to have some of that juice back in my body. I've been blocked, totally, for the last four years. Not written a thing that is less than reality based.

It's funny how people I admire got me going again... Thanks to E and Mister S for giving me access to their work so that my own could flourish. These chicks can write.

I wish I could share the stories with you. They are nasty and based in an SM reality, but good stuff is good stuff.....If you ask, nicely, I'll let you read them.... But you must not judge.... kinky people need smut too! Probably more than most as we thrive on the power....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home