The Blog Nobody Reads

ruminations on politics, fat cats, injustice, and happier things like how to be more in tune with the planet, and the people on it.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sheer Boredom

Too Much Time On My Hands

What's with me and song quotes.... this one came from Styx...

So, really too much time on my hands and bored with the things that usually occupy my time between trying to round up new clients and looking for the ULTIMATE part-time gig that will pay the rest of the bills.....

My artistic gene seems to have become latent in the last few days.... Writing seems a chore, and it's too hot in the Pacific-Northwest lately.... drag your butt on the ground hot.... drag your feet through the sand hot....drag your nose through the muck hot.....bang you head on a wall hot.... hotter than hell, hotter than a witches tit in a brass bra...hot enough you MIGHT be able to cook an egg on the hood of a car....

Why don't we have cable on days like these? Oh yeah, none of us really watches TV.... But, cable movies on a day like this would be a very good thing... I'd be liable to forget how hot I am....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home