The Blog Nobody Reads

ruminations on politics, fat cats, injustice, and happier things like how to be more in tune with the planet, and the people on it.

Friday, June 17, 2005

when the world grows smaller....

and smaller

Internet technology is a crazy thing...you can stumble upon something amazing, like earth orbiting satellite feeds that show the canyons at the bottom of the sea, while trying to learn something else.... stumble across an old friend while learning about a new one, and once in awhile get smacked upside the head by memories of an intense, flaming affair.

I sat for awhile and ran the movie of a six-month period of my life from almost five years ago... It's like I got to sneek into the pictures and do it all again... with a smile on my face, I wandered through one of the best summers of my life and dreamt about doing something that sick and twisted and hot again.... I sometimes forget that passion is out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home