The Blog Nobody Reads

ruminations on politics, fat cats, injustice, and happier things like how to be more in tune with the planet, and the people on it.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

next chapter... new location.... same stuff....different day....

no longer a part of the herd....
Didn't last long, but still very much liked the place.... started to tire of the regimentation, but learned to make a game of it... I'm still surprised that this seasonal job was during such a short season... sucks to be jobless again, but at least I have a great place to live with people that I seem to like, so far...

Holy sheep dip.... so much has happened in the last few months and I'm still stroking and fighting and running up stream to wherever it is that I'm supposed to be going.... wish I knew where in the Sam Hell I was headed.... Am I supposed to spawn when I get there?
So tired of boxes, and moving. I'm hoping that it ends here, at least for a bit....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home