The Blog Nobody Reads

ruminations on politics, fat cats, injustice, and happier things like how to be more in tune with the planet, and the people on it.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

The internet is rife with these little tests that determine personality traits. I belong to an online forum of other women like me and we seem to do a bunch of them. I took one this morning and loved what it said, because it is so true. There have been moments in my life where I wished I was more cautious about life, but it's just not how I operate. This risk-taking path has left me, at times, wondering where the money for the rent will come from. But, it has also given me many moments of great joy and satisfaction. I jump head first and worry about the consequences later....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home