The Blog Nobody Reads

ruminations on politics, fat cats, injustice, and happier things like how to be more in tune with the planet, and the people on it.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The First Day

of the year, and the first day of the rest of my life I suppose.

Had this thought in my head, and now it is gone. I've forgotten what it was, and I know it was a good topic for a rant on this here blogging site of mine.

I don't think I like the word blog to describe what I do here. I'd rather think I spread the gospel according to Jai. Lead by example and the consequences by damned.

Why is that writing, on a piece of paper, is nearly a lost art. I've decided to revive it. I like this medium... It's a pretty cool way to get instant gratification and I am always for instant gratification. Creating paper letters and cards and envelopes slows me down. Takes me to a different place of expression. I like that.

I think that everyone who posts to the web should send one paper letter a month for the next year. Maybe postal rates would go down... Besides, it's rather nice to hold something other than a mouse when reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home