The Blog Nobody Reads

ruminations on politics, fat cats, injustice, and happier things like how to be more in tune with the planet, and the people on it.

Friday, November 11, 2005

horror-scope.....

Call me New Age if you like, but every morning I get my horror-scope delivered to my inbox....sometimes I think it's right on, sometimes it is definitely not for me.... like today... cuz here's what it says... and then I'll explain...

With all those good feelings circulating around you, might it not be time to spend a day or two with your sweetheart?
You certainly won't get any argument out of them. They miss you!


Unfortunately there is no sweetheart... not since my girly and I split up months and months ago. I'm starting to miss touch, and passion.. Why is it that as creatures we need it? Why can't self love be enough? What, in our constitution, makes us develop desires for another?

I do pretty good on my own..... don't mind at all being single.... don't mind at all not being in any traditional relationship..... don't mind spending time with just me, I am good company. But the touch thing is something I don't want to live without right now... Can't seem to manifest that connection in my own back yard, just in places that are too far away. There is a hunger in me that had been sleeping for years... now it is awake and it is very demanding becuase of three women I would like to know in a carnal way... like a vampire that has not fed in centuries.... I want to taste and touch and be connected to another being that I find intelligent, attractive, and witty. I'm not lonely, or feeling alone... not feeling like I will die if it doesn't happen.... just feeling like it would be nice to ride that wave with someone who has the same dark tastes as mine.... someone who can carry on a conversation on a lot of subjects.... one can only count on sex for a moment... you have to be able to talk them too...

If you know a intelligent woman who has very dark desires send her my, won't you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home