The Blog Nobody Reads

ruminations on politics, fat cats, injustice, and happier things like how to be more in tune with the planet, and the people on it.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

What DOES single look like at 49...

observations on this life

I'm having a hard time grasping what it will look like to be single, and mostly singularly focused, at my age...

Hum... I'm looking forward to living in order instead of chaos. To being able to do it my way... to having the ability to make decisions wothout consulting someone else. To being able to sit alone in a movie theatre.... traveling and stopping whenever I want.... but it's also a bit of nervous energy that pulses through my body.... I want a lot of things in life, and now must be the time to go after all of them...

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger jaibone said...

Because I fell in love with being in love and did not think about how we would live in the same house....

As total opposites it's been very hard to find common ground, even if we do still love each other heaps. I'm sorry to see it end, but do look forward to being able to live in order and without fighting all the time over the dumb house stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home