The Blog Nobody Reads

ruminations on politics, fat cats, injustice, and happier things like how to be more in tune with the planet, and the people on it.

Monday, April 04, 2005

my new obsession

observations on this life
I have a new obsession.... it's The Panic Channel Radio Show....Hosted by Dave Navarro, Donavan Leitch, and various guest stars...
It's on Indie 103.1 in Santa Moncia..... broadcast on the internet courtesy of the Camp Freddy website. One of the said Mr. Navarro's currrent musical projects. The music is good, but the banter is better, and I now have a school girl crush on Dave Navarro.... Never had a school girl crush, so this is fabulous. Ok, I never had a school girl crush on a boy... Plenty on girls. I'm 49 by the way, so it was actually another century when I was in school...Navarro is nearly young enough to be my son, but I don't care... He's hella sexy, and plays guitar liike the rock God he is! Argh. I'm rambling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home